AMP, Inc.’s E14 Series SSD provides you the ultimate performance and ultra-high reliability over traditional hard disk drives by achieving up to 3,500MB/s for sequential read, 3,000MB/s for sequential write, 500,000 IOPS for random read, and 55,000 IOPS for steady state random write.
The E14 Series SSD uses a single-chip Flash controller to manage multiple NAND Flash memory modules. The controller works with a host system to allow data to be written to and read from the Flash memory modules through a PCIe interface.
The E14 Series product supports U.2, E1.S, and M.2 form factors, integrating high speed PCIe Gen4x4 interface with third generation 3D TLC NAND flash memory technology, delivering capacities up to 8TB.
AMP, Inc.’s E14 Series products are offered in two product categories with different over-provisioning.
Key product highlights include:
- High I/O and throughput performance
- Next generation LDPC technology secures NAND endurance
- Advanced flash management and global wear leveling algorithm extending drive life
- High stability and reliability
- Temperature monitoring and intelligent management